Establish Your Online Presence - with iSO Network!
Marketing on the Internet is not really a choice anymore, but has almost become a necessity in today's marketplace. No company can afford to ignore the fact that online marketing is now a multi-billion-dollar business. Those businesses without an online presence are missing out on a goldmine of potential customers.
Can you really afford not to cash in on the ever growing customer base who prefer to shop in the convenience of their home?
iSO Network can help you with establishing an online presence - at an affordable price.
So, how much are you charging to construct an ecommerce site for me?
Some web developers may quote you exorbitant sums for your online ecommerce outlet, the sky seems to be the limit for some. Others may quote per page, just like this developer:
... $500 for the design and $120 per page. A typical 5 page site might cost $1100 (I.E. Home, products / services, gallery, news blog and contact) ....
With a "typical" 5 page site you won't be able to sell many products - right?
iSO Network's base package will cost you a flat rate of $1695 (inc GST) . This includes
- registering your own domain name for 2 years
- activating and maintaining a web hosting account for 1 year on our server
- designing a store front according to your specifications
- adding 10 products to your new store
- configuring shipping and payment modules
- submitting your brand new site to Google, Yahoo, Bing and many, many other search engines.
That's it - all included without any hiddens ....
What about additional features such as a slide show or "blow-up" images of my products?
There are hundreds of additional modules which can be installed for a very reasonable price (most modules cost less than $60 to install and configure). Some very popular (and useful) modules are
- Cross Sell (buy this and get that 50% off .... you get the drift)
- Rewards Points for your customers (the more they buy the more points they get, the more points they can redeem - just like FlyBuys ....)
- Recover Cart Sales. The Recover Cart Sales Tool is a utility allowing merchants to send individual or bulk email messages to customers who have set up a shop account and added items to their shopping cart, but did not complete the submission of their order, or -in other words- have abandoned the cart or checkout. You will be amazed how many "lost" sales you can recover.
I have more questions - how can I contact you?
Simply send me a message with your detailed question(s) - the more detail you can give me, the more precise I can answer you.